Hyde Park Town Clerk
Town Clerk: Kimberly J. Moulton, Term Expires March 2019
Assistant Town Clerk: Dawn M. Slayton
Assistant Town Clerk: Alyson Cusson
Phone: (802)888-2300, option 1 or Fax: (802)888-6878
Mailing Address: P.O.Box 98 Hyde Park, VT 05655
The office is located at 344 Route 15 West, Hyde Park, Vermont; just westerly of the roundabout in Hyde Park.
The Town Clerk’s Office is open Monday through Friday from 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM. We are closed the Monday before every election. Our office is closed on all election days.
There is a night deposit box available near the front door of the building. Handicap access is located on both levels of the building.
Visit the Town Clerk’s office for the following:
- View recorded Property Transfers
- Recording documents and/or search recorded documents
- View recorded surveys
- Dog License (available the first business day of January and due April 1st each year, please provide a copy of most recent rabies vaccination)
- Hunting and Fishing Licenses (Also available online)
- Voter Registration / Absentee Ballots
- Grand List search
- Vital Records on marriages, civil unions, deaths, births
- Motor Vehicle Renewals (Also available online)
- Green Mountain Passports – Application
- Notary Service (please bring photo ID)
- Photocopy and faxing (for a fee)
Permits to Kindle (formerly burn permits) are no longer issued at the Town Clerk’s Office. Please contact the Forest Fire Warden, Ryan Nolan, at (802)279-6955, Monday through Friday, 4PM-8PM
ELECTIONS INFORMATION HERE – link to Vermont Secretary of State website – Elections
You will find forms and information on the following: registering to vote, voting in Vermont, Absentee voting, accessibility for disabled voters, election laws and candidate information.
VOTER INFORMATION HERE – link to VT Secretary of State – Voter Registration
From this website, you can register to vote and request absentee ballots.
VT Secretary of State: A Guide to Open Meetings – Revised June 2014
Hyde Park Justice of the Peace Contacts
Information on getting married in Vermont
Information and application for temporary officiants in Vermont
Vermont Civil Marriage Application 2016